Our online training course will help you get to grips with customer loyalty in just 12 hours
The 12 Hour MBA in Loyalty is an introductory-level online training course, designed for those seeking business advantage. If you're new to the customer loyalty industry, or just need a refresher on the fundamentals of customer loyalty marketing, this short online course could be just what you need.
The 12 Hour MBA delivers courses online, through video, quizzes and exercises. And you can pause, rewind or fast-forward at your leisure. The course can be completed within 12 hours, but you'll have 90 days within which to complete your training, so you can take the course at your own pace, from your own desk.
In just 12 hours you will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of customer loyalty
Look at the history of customer loyalty and the main business models.
- Understand the role of data and analytics
Learn how to create a data-driven business and what data to collect, as well as looking at data protection.
- Explore future trends in customer loyalty
Consider how the field will develop in the next five years and learn how to future-proof your programme.
- Test your knowledge
Reinforce key learning skills with online quizzes and assignments.
- Improve your productivity
Enhance your performance and receive training any time, anywhere.
- Be inspired
Just one good nugget of inspiration will repay the cost of the course hundreds of times over.
Attend the face-to-face course
Understand the fundamentals of customer loyalty marketing in just three days - with the 3 Day MBA in Loyalty
At the 3 Day MBA in Loyalty, our expert trainer will walk you through the complex world of customer loyalty. You’ll explore all the critical issues and challenges, and at the end of the three days, you’ll be able to better position your organisation to compete effectively and drive business excellence in today’s fast changing environment.
In just three days you will:
- Explore global trends and best practices in loyalty marketing
- Analyse loyalty programme business models
- Learn how to create, deliver and manage an effective customer value proposition
- Uncover the secrets behind loyalty analytics
- Consider the operational challenges
- Review the technology in place to support your loyalty programme
- Discover how to determine the key success factors in a loyalty programme
- Find out how to improve loyalty programme performance
- Discover what's next in customer loyalty