Get to grips with the vaccines industry in just three days with the 3 Day MBA in Vaccines
At the 3 Day MBA in Vaccines, you'll explore all the critical issues and challenges in the global vaccines industry. At the end of the three days, you’ll be able to better position your organisation to compete effectively in today’s fast changing environment.
The 3 Day MBA in Vaccines is an introductory-level course designed to bridge knowledge gaps and give you true business advantage. It is most useful to new entrants, senior managers needing a big picture refresher and professional advisors and suppliers.
You’ll gain an insight into current issues, industry terminology, operational challenges, legal and regulatory requirements and vaccines in the market place. These valuable insights will help you to be the first to identify and exploit opportunities while your competitors are still doing their research.
In just three days you will:
- Analyse the world vaccines market
- Understand the science of vaccines
- Navigate legal issues and the role of the government
- Learn about research and development in the vaccines industry
- Understand how vaccines are manufactured, promoted and distributed
- Review threats to the value of the industry
- Consider the importance of social responsibility in a commercial world
- Discover what new technologies are emerging and the future of the industry
Don't take our word for it!
Read what past delegates have to say about the course
"Basically the precise curriculum I was looking for"
Program Officer, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
"The trainer is well experienced, and able to talk generally about the topics and share personal stories - three inspiring days"
Specialist, Emergent BioSolutions
"Kevin is clearly an expert and a pleasure to learn from, superior choice of teacher/professor"
Employee of Agency for Electronic Communications
3 Day MBA in Vaccinesa short overview
choose how to take the course:
Our short face-to-face courses run throughout the year, across the globe
9-11 June 2014
10-12 November 2014
24-26 November 2014
10-12 December 2014