Get up to speed with the rail industry in just three days - take the 3 Day MBA in Rail
At the 3 Day MBA in Rail our expert trainer will walk you through the complex world of the global rail industry. Whether you’re moving up in rail – or are new to it as a manager, investor or advisor - this mini-MBA will help you explore how the sector works and its future direction in just three days.
The 3 Day MBA in Rail is designed to bridge knowledge gaps and provide you with true business advantage. It is most useful to new entrants, senior managers needing a big picture refresher and professional advisors and suppliers. We make it all easy – leading you through the economic, regulatory, investment and operating aspects of rail.
In just three days you will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the rail industry and how it operates in different continents and economic environments
- Master the technical terms and technologies used in rail for more effective communication with colleagues, partners and clients
- Understand the critical areas of capital and operational costs
- Fully understand the risks and opportunities in this rapidly expanding sector
- Gain full insight into the latest issues in the rail industry
- Develop your skills in economic appraisal and risk analysis
- Embrace existing and future clean technologies and innovation
- Understand future operator strategy and business issues
3 Day MBA in Raila short overview
choose how to take the course:
This course is available as an online course, available year around on demand.
Our short face-to-face courses run throughout the year, across the globe
14-16 April 2014
15-17 September 2014
17-19 November 2014
24-26 November 2014